Toilet Ek Prem Katha Director Shree Narayan Singh Awarded With The UP Gaurav Samman Award
Toilet Ek Prem Katha Director Shree Narayan Singh Awarded With The UP Gaurav Samman Award
Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh awarded with the UP Gaurav Samman award. The event was organized by Maa Foundation, Ram Naik, Governor of Uttar Pradesh and Dinesh Sharma, deputy CM presented the awarded to the holders for their contribution. Shree, who is currently in his home town post the box-office success of his first debut film Toilet Ek Prem Katha starring Akshay Kumar, was overwhelmed by the gesture of UP government.
He says, “I am very happy to receive this award. I was surprised when I was one of the many selected for this award. The appreciation like this boosts our confidence. Getting an award in your home town gives a different joy altogether. I hope to continue doing some good work in future.”
The director is spending some time with his family back in UP before starting his next project.
Actor Saurabh Shukla known for films like Jolly LLB 2, PK and director Anubhav Sinha was also the awardees.
Toilet Ek Prem Katha director Shree Narayan Singh awarded with the UP Gaurav Samman award. The event was organized by Maa Foundation, Ram Naik, Governor of Uttar Pradesh and Dinesh Sharma, deputy CM presented the awarded to the holders for their contribution. Shree, who is currently in his home town post the box-office success of his first debut film Toilet Ek Prem Katha starring Akshay Kumar, was overwhelmed by the gesture of UP government.
He says, “I am very happy to receive this award. I was surprised when I was one of the many selected for this award. The appreciation like this boosts our confidence. Getting an award in your home town gives a different joy altogether. I hope to continue doing some good work in future.”
The director is spending some time with his family back in UP before starting his next project.
Actor Saurabh Shukla known for films like Jolly LLB 2, PK and director Anubhav Sinha was also the awardees.



Comments
Post a Comment